FOIA Reading Room
Subsection (a)(2) of the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) requires federal agencies to make certain types of records affirmatively available for public inspection and copying. This is commonly referred to as a “FOIA Reading Room.”
Links to these required disclosures are provided below, along with a few other OPIC pages that we feel would be particularly useful to the public. This is just a small portion of the information OPIC proactively makes available to the public and you are encouraged to browse our website as well as our blog to see what other information is shared. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for and would like to file a records request, please reference our FOIA main page for more information on filing a FOIA request.
- OPIC’s Annual Report
- OPIC’s Annual FOIA Reports
- Board Resolutions
- Non-confidential project descriptions
- Political Risk Insurance Claims & Arbitral Awards
- Bilateral Agreements
- Anti-Corruption Handbook
- OPIC’s environmental and social policies, procedures, and handbook.
- Office of Accountability’s Operating Guidelines
- OPIC’s OPEN Government Act postings