Projects Pending Board Approval
OPIC’s Board of Directors meets quarterly to review pending projects. Prior to the board meeting, OPIC posts non-business confidential summaries of all projects that are pending action by the Board.
Projects pending the Board of Directors approval for the December 13, 2018 board meeting are posted below:
- IMS Ecuadorian Mortgage Backed Securities (2018-1) (Ecuador)
- CHF-Vitas Lebanon 2 (Lebanon)
- Banco del Pais S.A. (Honduras)
- Renew Power Master Financing Facility II (India)
- Dolphinus Gas Supply Agreement - Noble Energy (Egypt)
- Banco Regional S.A.E.C.A. (Paraguay)
- Arish-Ashkelon Pipeline - Noble Energy (Egypt)
For a list of recently-approved projects, please see All Project Descriptions.